The AOAC Sub-Saharan Africa Section is pleased to announce that their second annual meeting will take place from 4-8 November 2019, at the NH Lord Charles Hotel in Somerset West, Cape Town.
CALL FOR PAPERS
The AOACI SSA Section invites all AOAC Members, Community groups, and other interested individuals to submit proposals for the scientific sessions that will be offered at the 2nd Annual Meeting. Proposals may be submitted between APRIL 23 and JULY 12.
All sessions at the 2019 Annual Meeting will be 90 minutes in length.
We will accept proposals within the following areas:
- Chemical Contaminants
- Dietary Supplements
- Food Allergens
- Food Nutrition (i.e., Dietary Fiber & Nutrients)
- Other (please indicate which area)
Please submit the following information to [email protected] by 12 JULY 2019:
- Area to which you are submitting
- Scientific presentation title
- Abstract of the scientific presentation
- Individuals participating on the session – names, affiliations, and email addresses
- Your name, affiliation, phone number, and e-mail address
* Please note: Once a proposal is accepted, all participants must pre-register for the Annual Meeting. All participants are responsible for their travel and lodging expenses.
For more information, please click here.
For sponsorship information, contact Claudia Cloete at [email protected]
For general information, contact Corné Engelbrecht at [email protected] / +27(0)71 587 2950