We are excited to invite you to the Afrivet Technical Conference that will take place from 2-4 August 2022 at the Protea Hotel Fire & Ice, Menlyn Pretoria.
The conference is a tribute to Prof. Gavin Thomson and his life work in veterinary science. The aim of the conference is to showcase the work done by Africans for the various components of animal health and one health in the last few years and what new developments are on the horizon in and for the continent. We would also like to showcase developments globally for African diseases.
Online, day delegate and overnight options are available.
REGISTRATION FOR THE LIVE ATTENDANCE WILL CLOSE ON FRIDAY 29 JULY. REGISTRATION FOR VIRTUAL ATTENDANCE WILL CLOSE ON MONDAY 1 AUGUST.
All fees are 15% VAT Inclusive.
Live attendees will receive free access to view the recordings of the full conference.
- R1,550 – Full conference attendance (live)
- R620 – Per day conference attendance (live)
- R750 – Full conference attendance (virtual)
Students are encouraged to attend the online conference at NO COST. Registration to attend online is required.
Should you wish to attend the live conference, the normal Delegate Fees will apply.
Includes Tourism levy of 1%
- R1,465 – Single accommodation, per person, per night, bed & breakfast
- R315 – Buffet Dinner including 1 x soft drink (all other drinks/alcohol will be for your own account). Pre-booking of dinner is required.