27-29 February 2020
The Farm Inn Hotel & Conference Centre
City of Tshwane, South Africa
Host Country – South Africa
- The only country in the world to have hosted the Soccer, Cricket and Rugby World Cup
- The only country to have two Nobel Peace Prize Winners living on the same street
- Natural Beauty
- World Class Facilities
- Good Weather
- 11 official languages
Host City – Tshwane (The Jacaranda City)
- Capital of South Africa & administrative seat of Government
- Third-largest city in the world in terms of land area, after New York and Tokyo/Yokohama
- Academic, science and research hub
- Two nature reserves with big game such as rhino, antelope, lion and giraffe and a third boasting the Big 5.
Host Venue – Farm Inn Country Hotel & Wildlife Sanctuary
The Farm Inn is a privately owned Country Hotel and Conference Centre on the eastern outskirts of Pretoria, just 20 minutes from Central Pretoria, 45 minutes from OR Tambo International Airport and 50 minutes from Johannesburg.
Nestled on a rocky outcrop under the African sun, the Farm Inn Country Hotel’s unmatched hospitality and the warmth of thatch, stone and natural materials make it a luxury ‘home away from home’ for guests. Amidst the serenity of park-like grounds on a private game sanctuary, guests can enjoy the magic of a wildlife sanctuary with 23 indigenous species, including lion, leopard and cheetah.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE FARM INN HAS IMPLEMENTED A CASHLESS PAYMENT SYSTEM. ALL MAJOR DEBIT AND CREDIT CARDS ARE ACCEPTED.
Location – GPS Co-ordinates:
S 25º 46.981′
E 028º 22.177
For driving directions please click here.