The Veterinary Nurses Association of South Africa (VNASA) Scientific committee is pleased to announce that abstract submissions are open for presentation at the 10th Veterinary and Paraveterinary Congress 2019, at Emperors Palace in Kempton Park from 16-18 July 2019.
- Abstracts should not exceed 250 words.
- Submissions are not limited to one per person.
- Language for submission of abstracts, papers and presentations are English.
- Font to use is Arial 10 point.
- Leave a blank line between each section if sections are used (Title, Authors, Contact details, Abstract, References (if applicable).
THE TITLE SHOULD BE IN CAPITALS AND BOLD
- Authors (surname followed by initials, eg. Surname, ABC)
- The author who is presenting the paper at the congress is indicated clearly by underlining their name.
- Physical addresses (left justified) of all authors
- Email address of presenting author
Abstract submissions close on 15 March 2019.
All abstracts to be submitted via email to Jana Stander email@example.com
- Registration opens – February 15, 2019 <click here>
- Deadline for Abstract Submission: March 15, 2019
- Notification of Acceptance: April 12, 2019
- Deadline for submission of full papers: May 3, 2019
- Registration closes – July 5, 2019